Community post

Discussion

Anyone entering their 2WW?

View Full Post

So ovulation day has arrived and I am finally entering my two week wait... Fingers crossed for a

Anyone else entering their two week wait?

Would love to have a waiting buddy so I dont lose my mind testing at 2DPO lol...

282 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

71 - 80 of 282 Replies | Last Page

See what I mean with the indent lines

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Omg so obviously when its ovulation time no EWCM but now this morning when I checked my cervix my CM was exactly that... Clear and stretchy like seriously body wtf

Omg ItsAnna- that’s a good sign we’ll for me it was back in Jan 2018 I conceived and on day 7dpo I had cramps and backaches went to restroom and I had ewcm (yellow tint) I was 7dpo at that time and got a BFP at 10dpo. Probably would have gotten one sooner but didn’t want to test so soon. You can go see my gallery on my page. (Ended in MC) I hope this is it for you.
Afm cramps and temp went from 98.03 yesterday to 97.97 today I am 6dpo!!

5 years ago • Edited

@beaut1ful the last and only time I ever had EWCM was when I was close to 5 weeks pregnant (also ended in MC) so I'm hoping this is it + I've been having pressure and some pinches in my lower abdomen whole day but could be due to stress... Your temps are looking good and cramping around now should be a good sign for you as well!! When are you testing?

Urg guys I really really hope this is our bfp month... I literally covered every possible fertile day (except for ovulation day but I'm not too concerned about that)... I'm having my signs and even my temps are elevated I have such a strong feeling that it would literally suck if its negative... I want to see my bfp and my rainbow baby and just carry on

ItsAnna- sorry for loss too. Well I hope this is a sign for you. And it leads to a BFP. Thank you o hope my temp are leading to a baby as well. I will be testing this weekend. Maybe sooner if my temp rises after today higher!!

5 years ago

Lol I wouldn't last knowing my temps are high (I didnt last at all lol)... I really hope this is your moment as well girl !! So exciting to have due date buddies as well !!

LADIES!!!! All of these awesome signs! I'm getting soooooo excited.

@Beaut1ful when you do test make sure you send a pic to the group so we can see too!

AFM: Here's a little humor... so I kept saying to myself you can wait 2 more days. I was so confident about that until I went to the bathroom to _______ and then BOOM realized i had no more tests I literally almost cried. As far as symptoms heartburn isn't as bad as b4 BBs not super sore, but a lot of sharp pains through them and still lots going on in my abdomen.

I'm with you ladies I sure hope we all conceived our rainbow babies this month!

User image

5 years ago

Omg MrsSilver I really have my fingers crossed for you, you deserve it more than anything and I'd probably cry with you if you get a positive!!!

@Anna you literally made me cry. Thank you so much. You already know that I'm rooting for you ! This is it!!! BFPs for everyone!! ????????

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo