Community post

Discussion

Anyone entering their 2WW?

View Full Post

So ovulation day has arrived and I am finally entering my two week wait... Fingers crossed for a

Anyone else entering their two week wait?

Would love to have a waiting buddy so I dont lose my mind testing at 2DPO lol...

282 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 282 Replies | Last Page

There we go my very very negative tests from 3DPO to 5DPO lol... I stuck at this but no more testing till at least Thursday (8DPO)

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Lol you can do it! I caved and tested this morning.... BFN. Oh well... glad I made it this far lol. I'm gonna try to wait until 12dpo b4 I test again.

User image

5 years ago

Have any of you other ladies tested yet??

User image

5 years ago

It's still pretty early which is why I'm going to try and hold off for a lot longer lol... But I'm starting to feel negative so doubt its happening this month

Don't start that doubting stuff! Its still early.. just relax. Jot down any symptoms you may notice and go from there day by day. You got this! FX

User image

5 years ago

Lol MrsSilver I do promise I've had like a doll pressure in my abdomen the last 2 days but it could be stress related and twinges/pulling on my sides.

Anna, you're 6dpo today?? That's a very good sign :). I've bn having those same symptoms. I also have sore BBs, Heartburn and twinges.

User image

5 years ago

I got heartburn the last time I was pregnant but it only started after week 4 and bloating pains dear lord I was terrified that it would have lasted the entire pregnancy

And yes I am 6DPO today and I didnt test this morning very proud lol...

Yaaaay! You did it. Just 2 more days and you can start testing again! Yea, heartburn is no joke... I'm like "maaaaaannnn we're not gonna do this all day heartburn, do you hear me"? Lol

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo