Community post

Discussion

Anyone entering their 2WW?

View Full Post

So ovulation day has arrived and I am finally entering my two week wait... Fingers crossed for a

Anyone else entering their two week wait?

Would love to have a waiting buddy so I dont lose my mind testing at 2DPO lol...

282 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Lol if it wasnt for the fact that I took in so many fluids I would have posted my first test already (only 3DPO)... Well MrsSilver you can probably start tomorrow at 7dpo lol

5 years ago • Post starter

Lol if it wasnt for the fact that I took in so many fluids I would have posted my first test already (only 3DPO)... Well MrsSilver you can probably start tomorrow at 7dpo lol

Also if we post our test pics here we can keep record of the line progress as it gets darker with BFP

Girlssssss I want to test so bad I'm only 3dpo so obviously negative trying to hold out just past the weekend at least... No idea how I am going to do this

@Anna I've been out all day with Hubs so I've bn occupied. However, every few hrs I'm thinking about testing lol. If I can make it to 8dpo I think I'll be good. 7dpo tomorrow. "I think I can, I think I can" lol

User image

5 years ago

Lol MrsSilver I broke yesterday and took one at 3dpo. Started at it like an idiot hoping to see something lol...

Lol Anna hey if it relaxes you have at it! I tried to make sure I only had 1 test in the house and I will only use it when it's closer to the arrival of the witch.

User image

5 years ago

Lol I cant I have to know it's too stressful not to

Lol understood... have you tested today?

User image

5 years ago

Not yet trying to resist as I'm 5DPO but I've had some pretty good signs so I'm tempted lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo