Community post

Discussion

Anyone entering their 2WW?

View Full Post

So ovulation day has arrived and I am finally entering my two week wait... Fingers crossed for a

Anyone else entering their two week wait?

Would love to have a waiting buddy so I dont lose my mind testing at 2DPO lol...

282 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

261 - 270 of 282 Replies | Last Page

@pipsbr looks like you're the only positive so far babe...

@beaut1ful I agree babe we're back on the ttc journey... Wishing you luck and baby dust

5 years ago • Post starter

aww congrats Pipsbr! Thats so awesome. I'm planning on testing tomorrow. Would be approx 9/10dpo but waiting to test when you have a huge box of them is really hard. lol

5 years ago

@MrsSilver I did test again which is stupid seeing as AF did arrive but I felt more at ease doing so... Very weird though had food aversions and nausea yesterday which is why I'm saying it feels like I'm back in the tww lol

GIRLS OKAY SERIOUS TMI****&

So this morning when I went to the bathroom I had this weird brown stringy discharge and way way way tmi but after I wiped there was this weird stringy stretchy thingy hanging out of me and now I'm like wtf

Did an ovulation test and it was negative so definately not ovulating

It’sAnna, I had so much random stuff coming out of me my first pregnancy. Lol as long as it doesn’t turn to a lot of blood I wouldn’t stress about it!!

I tested this morning at it was BFN. :( I know I’m not out yet but i really would love to find out early,

5 years ago

@CStreaker I'm not pregnant that's the thing lol...

How many dpo are you babe?

It’sAnna, my bad! I just assumed you were lol

I’m 9/10 dpo. We didn’t outdo ourselves on the BDing during my fertile window but I’m hoping it was enough!

5 years ago

Hey ladies... So we decided not to try for a little while as there is a lot of stress related things happening right now... I wish you ladies luck with loads of baby dust

hello lovely ladies just checking in to see how everyone is going/feeling?
I've got a few more days of af then we are taking it easy this cycle, if it happens great but I don't want to obsess about it and be stressed the whole time... @cstreaker have you tested again, how are you?
@anna a break can be nice, treat yourself lovely. Hope to see you back here soon x

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo