Community post

Discussion

Anyone entering their 2WW?

View Full Post

So ovulation day has arrived and I am finally entering my two week wait... Fingers crossed for a

Anyone else entering their two week wait?

Would love to have a waiting buddy so I dont lose my mind testing at 2DPO lol...

282 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

231 - 240 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Pipsbr, yeah it’s been crazy. My doctor said it’s pretty unusual and wants to do some hormone testing if it happens again. I’m hoping we don’t have to go down that path though. I’m planning on trying to wait until 10 dpo to test.

Confuzed - how did the testing go?

5 years ago

hey ladies, update so I tested today and it's a negative.... devastated!

User image

5 years ago

@CStreaker, hopefully you can avoid all that.

@Confuzed, oh no! I’m sorry. You’re still not 100% out though. If AF’s not here yet you’re still in the game. I logged in to hear your news, I knew you were testing today. Are you planning to test again tomorrow?

I managed to resist buying tests today. Only 9DPO, hoping to wait till Weds. I had a bunch of pregnancy symptoms yesterday, but I have a feeling that was my mind playing tricks. Nothing today

5 years ago

I’m 4 dpo tonight and the tww is killing me. Can I join? I woke up at 2 am this morning and was seriously nauseous. Very unusual for me. It could just be the stress of the tww? I feel like I’m riding the crazy train. Lol

5 years ago

@pipsbr no af as yet, peeing like crazy. I did another test this morning looked negative I think so not sure what's going on with my body.... How are you going lovely???

User image

5 years ago

welcome momof2, good luck for this cycle

User image

5 years ago

@beaut1ful38 any updates?

User image

5 years ago

@momof2, welcome aboard the crazy train!

Well @Confuzed, I’m just (impatiently) waiting. The zen feeling from earlier in my cycle has definitely disappeared. Busy day today, so I’m hoping to be very distracted!

No AF yet for you? And your test... not even a squinter? I’m rooting for you still!

Yes @Beaut1ful, any news your side? X

5 years ago

@pipsbr busy ftw! Definitely better to be busy and then constantly monitoring every movement
I had another look, their could be a shadow but I mean its a blue dye test so its probably nothing... af is still a no show at this point so I haven't lost hope completely. Your testing weds right? hope someone gets a positive out of this group!

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies!! Sorry I've been so quiet we went away on a getaway from Thursday to Sunday... AF finally stopped yesterday so now it's a waiting game till O day but I think I'm starting with ovulation tests from cd11 or cd12 to catch O if it is early... Been taking that conception aid stuff so fingers crossed

@confuzed take a pink dye test if you're not sure about the blue dye I'm literally sitting on edge waiting for your results and I hope it's a positive

@pipsbr I would have tested by now you are so strong for waiting till Wednesday!! I hope it's a

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo