Community post

Discussion

Anyone entering their 2WW?

View Full Post

So ovulation day has arrived and I am finally entering my two week wait... Fingers crossed for a

Anyone else entering their two week wait?

Would love to have a waiting buddy so I dont lose my mind testing at 2DPO lol...

282 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 282 Replies | Last Page

@momof2, welcome aboard the crazy train!

Well @Confuzed, I’m just (impatiently) waiting. The zen feeling from earlier in my cycle has definitely disappeared. Busy day today, so I’m hoping to be very distracted!

No AF yet for you? And your test... not even a squinter? I’m rooting for you still!

Yes @Beaut1ful, any news your side? X

5 years ago

@pipsbr busy ftw! Definitely better to be busy and then constantly monitoring every movement
I had another look, their could be a shadow but I mean its a blue dye test so its probably nothing... af is still a no show at this point so I haven't lost hope completely. Your testing weds right? hope someone gets a positive out of this group!

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies!! Sorry I've been so quiet we went away on a getaway from Thursday to Sunday... AF finally stopped yesterday so now it's a waiting game till O day but I think I'm starting with ovulation tests from cd11 or cd12 to catch O if it is early... Been taking that conception aid stuff so fingers crossed

@confuzed take a pink dye test if you're not sure about the blue dye I'm literally sitting on edge waiting for your results and I hope it's a positive

@pipsbr I would have tested by now you are so strong for waiting till Wednesday!! I hope it's a

5 years ago • Post starter

Absolutely! When I have time to think I’m sure I imagine more symptoms

Yip, aiming to test on Weds, maybe tomorrow though, the suspense is killing me!!!

5 years ago

Welcome back Anna, we’ve missed you! Rather start a bit early, my O day was 3 days earlier than my last cycle. Better to be sure hey? for you

5 years ago

@pipsbr I'm scared of that as well so I'm going to start around cd10... Did put money aside for more ovulation tests if it is needed... I have 10 at least... Hope I catch my egg this month and my little baby as well lol... If I do I'll be getting a positive the weekend I'm going away for my birthday with hubby so that would be a nice surprise

Anna, yay your back - we definatly missed you!!! How was your getaway? I'm very jealous my last holiday was 3 years ago!
I'm going to wait out today and see if af comes and then il pop out and buy some fr tomorrow....

pipsbr do it tomorrow, the suspense is killing me!!!

User image

5 years ago

@confuzed it was fun we walked a ton my legs are so stiff and I'm full of little thorn holes lol but will definately do it again... I can honestly say it's the first time I've been stress free and thinking about anything other than ttc and work for a while!!

I really hope AF stays clear and you get your positive that would be amazing !!!

That sounds lovely @itsanna, great that your feeling relaxed - ttc is so freaking stressful when it should just be fun!!

User image

5 years ago

Ladies, I'm sad to report af arrived....

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo