Community post

Discussion

Anyone entering their 2WW?

View Full Post

So ovulation day has arrived and I am finally entering my two week wait... Fingers crossed for a

Anyone else entering their two week wait?

Would love to have a waiting buddy so I dont lose my mind testing at 2DPO lol...

282 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Oooh... I’ve been a bit out of it and so much has happened!

@Anna, I’m sorry! But we all know you’re set for his cycle. Is it some relief just to know for sure? It’s that little voice of hope in my head that really tortures me!

@Confuzed, I’m 6DPO today, so not far behind!

Nothing to report, sitting back drinking my decaf sending baby dust to all! X

5 years ago

@anna oh no, I was sure this was your cycle! So only symptom I've got is frequent u and have been very stuffy lately like I'm getting a flu but not, which is making me feel nauseous. Hoping I can conceive this or next cycle so I can have a winter baby here in australia.

@pips fingers crossed for you, sending loads of baby dust hun

User image

5 years ago

And to you @Confuzed! All of us in the Southern Hemisphere are hoping for winter babies

5 years ago

Well ladies think I am out. My temp dropped to 97.69 basically to my cover line. Means AF will arrive today or tomorrow right on time. On to the next month. Still taking Maca Root. At least I know it’s working. My temps have never stayed that high above 98.0 during my LP. Guess that means my progesterone levels are rising good after ovulation. to the next month. Just found out my sister in law is 11 weeks pregnant again. I am happy for her but I swear I think it only takes a and bam baby seed!

5 years ago • Edited

I hear you @Beaut1ful, the more you’re struggling to fall pregnant, people around just seem to hold hands and then BAM!

Fingers crossed for you, I’m sorry you think you’re out this month. Silver lining that your cycles are normalizing!

AFM, cramping in my lower abdomen, feels like AF is about to arrive... but I’m a week away! Not sure what that means

5 years ago

Hey ladies any updates?

@confuzed did you test yet? It is weekend babe lol

@pipsbr and you girl? when are you peeing on a stick lol? This is so tense and exciting

@beaut1ful did AF arrive or do we still have some positive vibes???

5 years ago • Post starter

@anna I've been wondering how you are since af news...
No I haven't tested yet, it's only Friday here, only update I can give you is I'm having strong cramps and coffee made me nauseous this morning, not feeling very confident...

pipsbr & beaut1ful updates ladies, I'm dying to know!!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

I’m also waiting! I’m only 7DPO, hoping to hold out till Weds. I’ve got no tests in the house, so far so good!!

5 years ago

Hey ladies AF is on the way. I know it will be CD1 today. Temp went to 97.57. Have the pre-AF cramps this morning.
I hope we still get some BFP soon!!

5 years ago • Edited

Hey ladies! I did a little catching up. I hope everyone is ok... we have next cycle to look forward to. AF was a little wonky for me this month so no idea when I'll ovulate next... nevertheless. Fingers and toes still crossed for those of you waiting to test!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo