Community post

Discussion

Anyone entering their 2WW?

View Full Post

So ovulation day has arrived and I am finally entering my two week wait... Fingers crossed for a

Anyone else entering their two week wait?

Would love to have a waiting buddy so I dont lose my mind testing at 2DPO lol...

282 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 282 Replies | Last Page

@anna I'll know by the weekend, pending af doesn't show on Monday, might be joining you in the new thread...

User image

5 years ago

Keep us posted! At least one person needs to get a positive on here lol

5 years ago • Post starter

Well ladies still trying to be hopeful but I think AF will hit Friday. This Morning feeling cramps, sore boobs. temp is still 98.05 but dropped from yesterday was 98.2. Maybe I can still get a BFP if not I will continue to hangout with you ladies. I have been on this site since July 2017 and all the ladies I have known are all pregnant now. Happy for them but wow when will I get my BFP!!

5 years ago • Edited

Hey ladies... just dropping in. I did a little back reading and it looks like there just may be a BFP or 2 coming in for this month!!! You all know I'm still jumping in as well so keep the updates coming

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Lol I love our little group we've got going here... Beaut1ful I would have tested by now you're keeping the group waiting lol no pressure Your symptoms are looking good so hopefully a bfp and not af

@MrsSilver29 I really hope I will this cycle. Saturday I find out for sure. Can't wait. Fingers, toes, and eyes crossed for everyone!

TTC #3 since 2015; PCOS; User image

5 years ago

Well 15dpo today and having pre period cramps so pretty sure af will hit today

Once we all conceive, will u guys join the countdownmypregnancy? would love to keep in contact with you lovely ladies.

User image

5 years ago

@confuzed of course! This place is my jam lol... Hows your symptoms going though? No AF just weird pressure and muscle spasms in my stomach

Okay AF officially arrived like 2 minutes ago... Better luck next month

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo