Community post

Discussion

Anyone entering their 2WW?

View Full Post

So ovulation day has arrived and I am finally entering my two week wait... Fingers crossed for a

Anyone else entering their two week wait?

Would love to have a waiting buddy so I dont lose my mind testing at 2DPO lol...

282 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 282 Replies | Last Page

@confused thanks babe any updates from your side?

5 years ago • Post starter

Fingers crossed for sure! And in the meantime, happy shopping!

Ps. @ItsAnna, figured why we’re often online together, same time zone

5 years ago

@pipsbr omg literally just across the border

@ItsAnna, We’re neighbours

5 years ago

@anna, not much to report on my end - only symptom that I still have is my bra' s seem to be getting tightèr haha... I'm going to try and wait till Sunday to test but I'm not holding out much hope.

User image

5 years ago

@pipsbr shows you how small the world is!!

@confuzed I'm really holding thumbs for you girl someone on this group needs to get a bfp and soon!!!!

Lol I'd say I'm pretty prepared... If this doesnt work guys im going on strike lol... PS apparently the femagine thing has some sort of pH balancing thing which is apparently good Bring on the positives

user submitted image

@Anna I'm sorry to hear you're out this month but AYYYYYYEEE I see you are truly prepared for the next cycle! ??

User image

5 years ago

@MrsSilver technically I'm not out yet as AF is only due tomorrow or Thursday but I just accepted that it's not gonna happen thi month cause all my symptoms just disappeared into thin air and last time I had sore boobs and a positive at 13dpo and it's not happening so I just lost the feeling and decided to give it my everything next month

My AF is due next Monday. Testing day this Saturday. Really impatient. Wasted a test yesterday out of desperation. LOL.

TTC #3 since 2015; PCOS; User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo