Community post

Discussion

Anyone entering their 2WW?

View Full Post

So ovulation day has arrived and I am finally entering my two week wait... Fingers crossed for a

Anyone else entering their two week wait?

Would love to have a waiting buddy so I dont lose my mind testing at 2DPO lol...

282 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

171 - 180 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies! Just checking in. Any BFPs yet??

User image

5 years ago

Nope not 1 so far

5 years ago • Post starter

Although heartbroken I'm starting to accept the fact that I'm out this month... Off to the pharmacy after work to pick up some fertility test and maybe pressed. Not giving up just yet

@Beaut1ful38
Thanks for all the info! I'm definitely going to think about that for next month! Xx

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful38, that’s fascinating! Looks like you’re getting back on ‘track’ there!

@ItsAnna, big hug. That big shift from hope to disappointment is the toughest part of TTC. Be kind to yourself, do something small today to treat yourself ( And buying Pre-Seed doesn’t count )

5 years ago

@pipsbr lol preseed is so hard to find here and its super expensive! I did find this entire site that is all about ttc and fertility treatment which I might try... I love the idea of teas but dont really think its something that'll work for me... So when you mean treat myself does it include anything from the website lol

@ItsAnna, go for it! Why not try the herbal teas, can’t hurt right? They better be delicious otherwise it doesn’t count!!

5 years ago

@pipsbr lol I'm going to the pharmacy later to do some baby preparing shopping lol... Was thinking of OPKs but I hate them so definately getting the conception helping vits and some herbal teas maybe and look for some sperm friendly lubes or something idk

Well all my symptoms are just gone not even pinching today so pretty sure AF will show... Still gonna test tomorrow morning and if nothing by Friday/Saturday will rest again

fingers crossed for you Anna x

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo