Community post

Discussion

Anyone entering their 2WW?

View Full Post

So ovulation day has arrived and I am finally entering my two week wait... Fingers crossed for a

Anyone else entering their two week wait?

Would love to have a waiting buddy so I dont lose my mind testing at 2DPO lol...

282 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

141 - 150 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Thanks @ItsAnna, I didn’t think so when I took the test, but seeing the progression I think you’re right. Nope, just the OPK’s and tracking on apps, trying to be aware of CM but I find it’s not all that reliable for me. We baby danced the day before that, so Was not expecting that timing!

It definitely could be the tests... or just that you’re in that percentage that won’t test positive at 10DPO. I still like giving it a go - gives you something to do while you wait for AF and wonder and wonder some more!

5 years ago

I cant track with CM either like to me all CM looks the same lol except for EWCM but I only had that when I was 4 weeks pregnant so never before that oh and then I think at 4 or 5DPO as well not sure But your test is definitely positive and your timing does increase your chances whoop

I think I had a luthial phase dip at 8dpo so if it is so my hcg levels are still very low but hoping

5 years ago • Post starter

Test later! Test later!!

5 years ago

Ladies so today my temp dropped to 97.86 almost to coverline. My cover line is 97.60. Either implantation or AF coming early??? Won’t test till temp shows me something more.

5 years ago

Pipsbr- I would say cd16 as well. to you.

5 years ago

Okay so my afternoon tests was also negative. Wouldn't say stark white but definitely negative... Only 10DPO though...

@beaut1ful dont give up yet it's still early it could be an implantation dip

@Pipsbr I agree with CD16 also. So FX for you!!!

@Anna don't you do that! You STILL have time!

@Beaut1ful that definitely could be your implantation dip... keep testing!!

User image

5 years ago

Lol it's difficult to stay positive when knowing the statistics and things...

Any updates from you MrsSilver?

Guys I'm praying so damn hard for a positive tomorrow morning it's not even funny lol... I feel like its impossible to not be pregnant right now even though it's up to whether I ovulated and implanted and all that lol...

Thanks for the input ladies! That’s what I’m going with now

@Beaut1ful, how many DPO are you? Hope that is an implantation dip.

@ItsAnna, the statistics will also tell you not 100% of the pregnant ladies who test at this point will get a positive. You’re not out yet. At that stage of the month I’m almost hoping for AF to show to stop those bees buzzing round my brain with the possibilities

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo