Community post

Discussion

Anyone entering their 2WW?

View Full Post

So ovulation day has arrived and I am finally entering my two week wait... Fingers crossed for a

Anyone else entering their two week wait?

Would love to have a waiting buddy so I dont lose my mind testing at 2DPO lol...

282 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

121 - 130 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Well I broke and took a test with only maybe an hr hold and it was 7pm at night. Reminder I am 8dpo but it came out negative

user submitted image

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful... don't fret you still have plenty of time ????????

User image

5 years ago

Thank you yes I was down but then had to remind myself it’s still early.

5 years ago

Took a fest this morning at 10DPO and of course negative. Kinda feel like it's not happening this month.

Beaut1ful at least at 8DPO you only have like a 20% chance of getting a positive I think

I'm trying to stay positive as I know I didnt get positives till 13/14DPO last time.

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! I’ve been following his thread for a bit, my first time chiming in. Love hearing all the test updates - I’m convinced there’ll be some BFP’s soon!

Please help me out - I’m struggling to decide from my OPK’s if I’ve had my LH surge already. Last month I used Clearblue Digi’s, no doubt there. But they aren’t available in my area so I’ve resorted to these dodgy ones this month.

TTC cycle 8 after a miscarriage last year. I’m on my second round of Femara, my cycles always have been pretty irregular.

Starting at the top CD14, two in the middle are both CD16 AM and PM, with CD18 at the bottom. Test line is getting lighter? Maybe CD16, but they both have dye runs.

Help! Am I in my 2WW already? Last month I had a positive OPK at CD19 which would be tomorrow?

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Ps: ItsAnna, you could still be in this! Positive thoughts!

5 years ago • Edited

@pipsbr I think I agree with you about the 16 PM one it looks positive to me! Hope you baby danced girl so you might already be in your 2ww yes Do you use any other way of tracking ovulation?

As for positives I dont feel positive like yes we did the deed every fertile day except for ovulation day and all these signs but no positive tests... But I am using shitty cheap tests so could be that... No point in using good tests before AF is due

The one from this morning might have been extremely diluted though... We went out last night and had a couple drinks (yes I know terrible choice but had to get rid of some of the stress) which after I had like 1.8L of water as well and got up to pee during the night so my hold was probably 2 hours and diluted. We're going shooting today so I think I might pee before we leave and limit my fluids for as long as I can and rest again later today

Thanks @ItsAnna, I didn’t think so when I took the test, but seeing the progression I think you’re right. Nope, just the OPK’s and tracking on apps, trying to be aware of CM but I find it’s not all that reliable for me. We baby danced the day before that, so Was not expecting that timing!

It definitely could be the tests... or just that you’re in that percentage that won’t test positive at 10DPO. I still like giving it a go - gives you something to do while you wait for AF and wonder and wonder some more!

5 years ago

I cant track with CM either like to me all CM looks the same lol except for EWCM but I only had that when I was 4 weeks pregnant so never before that oh and then I think at 4 or 5DPO as well not sure But your test is definitely positive and your timing does increase your chances whoop

I think I had a luthial phase dip at 8dpo so if it is so my hcg levels are still very low but hoping

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo