Community post

Discussion

Anyone entering their 2WW?

View Full Post

So ovulation day has arrived and I am finally entering my two week wait... Fingers crossed for a

Anyone else entering their two week wait?

Would love to have a waiting buddy so I dont lose my mind testing at 2DPO lol...

282 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Awee thanks hun. I truly appreciate you and your kind words. I just spent the last few mins in the bathroom standing over the toilet... hopefully it's a good sign.

User image

5 years ago

I really hope so and if not I hope its not something that's too bad Really hope this is your bfp cycle !!!!!

Just got back from town and picked up a digi and 2 others so how I have those and I think 8 or 9 internet dip strips so I'm gonna finish them before taking the expensive ones.

5 years ago • Post starter

Ohhhhhh TEST, TEST, TEST!! I'm soooo excited to see your BFP!

User image

5 years ago

Lol I'm only 9DPO and the one from this morning isnt looking too good so I'll wait till tomorrow morning and then on Monday or Tuesday I'll use one of the other brands... Definately not wasting a digi on a "Not pregnant" lol...

I actually just bought the digi to use when telling my SO... I bought a bear baby onesie with slippers, a bib, a blanket and a Tommy tippee bottle that I'm going to put in a decorated box with the CB digi that says Pregnant so waiting for positive results first.

I completely LOVE that idea!! Doing my happy dance!!

User image

5 years ago

Lol in May I give him 2 onesies (one that says "My siblings have paws" and one that says "I was normal one ferret ago") and my 2 positive tests... I LOVE being extra with announcements and things so hopefully I can be extra this month lol

ItsAnna- how cute I love those ideas! Wishing you a

MrsSilver29- have you tested yet? Or when will you?

Afm: today temp jumped to 98.38 at 8dpo. Will buy some tests today and take one tomorrow!!

5 years ago

Thanks girl! I have so many tests now it'll suck if they're all negative + the pinches and pulling is extreme lol...

MrsSilver tested today but sadly a negative...

Your temps are promising I really hope it's your bfp month For reals cant wait for you to test tomorrow morning

Hey ladies... how are you all feeling?

User image

5 years ago

Well I broke and took a test with only maybe an hr hold and it was 7pm at night. Reminder I am 8dpo but it came out negative

user submitted image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo