Community post

Discussion

Anyone entering their 2WW?

View Full Post

So ovulation day has arrived and I am finally entering my two week wait... Fingers crossed for a

Anyone else entering their two week wait?

Would love to have a waiting buddy so I dont lose my mind testing at 2DPO lol...

282 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 282 Replies | Last Page

@Anna I definitely will! Gonna try to wait until tomorrow 12dpo to test. Keep your fingers crossed for that lol.

SEE! I told you, you werent out! Keep the positivity

User image

5 years ago

So after about 20 minutes a line appeared on my test but cant really tell if it's an evap or if its got colour. It's so so faint and I dont want to go out and buy expensive tests before I know for sure

5 years ago • Post starter

Nope full on negative babe

user submitted image

@Anna its still really early! Theres time.... deep breath ????????

User image

5 years ago

Lol I posted this pic on a facebook group and someone "swore they see a line" I just don't see how

user submitted image

Well ladies my temp went up to 98.21 today and yesterday was 97.97. I hope this is a sign!! If so should start feeling more symptoms.

ItsAnna- still early dear! How many dpo are you?

Mrssilver29a have you tested?

5 years ago

Beaut1ful I am rooting for you!! Fingers crossed

Yes I understand it is still early but I'm losing hope. Maybe that's my sign lol

@Beaut1ful yaaaay! What dpo are you? Not since yesterday afternoon after lots of liquids lol... I'll be testing in the morning. We shall see.

User image

5 years ago

I want to test tomorrow but have no tests so probably will test Saturday morning. I am 7dpo today. I just feel like this is it!! I hope not in my head.

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful I definitely have my fingers AND toes crossed for you hun!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo