Community post

Discussion

Anyone entering their 2WW?

So ovulation day has arrived and I am finally entering my two week wait... Fingers crossed for a

Anyone else entering their two week wait?

Would love to have a waiting buddy so I dont lose my mind testing at 2DPO lol...

282 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Lol I'm planning on starting to test at 7/8DPO already and I only ovulated today

5 years ago • Post starter

get yourself settled in there little bean!

5 years ago

Hey it's Anna. I just confirmed today as 2dpo and it's killing me????. How's your journey so far? I just joined a community board for the first time today but me and dh have been TTC for about 3 years now.

5 years ago

Uhg my journey has been tough. I got pregnant agter 7 months of trying in May but unfortunately miscarried. This is my second cycle trying again so hoping really really for a bfp this month... Lol you just want to grab some tests and see some results...

5dpo ( I think ) and I am symptom spotting like crazy lol I have 2 kids but haven't been able to get preggo for years now :( . I am so hoping for my BFP this cycle its draining and depressing when AF comes . I have had some cramping yesterday and really havnt had that at 4dpo so hopefully its a good sign.

User image

5 years ago

Fingers crossed for your positive Jama when are you planning on testing?

4dpo today... breasts a little sore and lots of pulling/tugging. We shall see what comes of it :)

User image

5 years ago

Omg your countdown though I can't wait that long

@Anna I can hardly wait that long. I'm going to do my best to wait until 10dpo b4 I cave.

User image

5 years ago • Edited

I totally understand... I said I would TRY , but I usually fall apart around 8dpo.

User image

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo