Community post

Discussion

Why cant we get it right?

View Full Post

I know I've been posting a lot and probably annoying everyone with my post but I have one question that keeps hanging over me...

WHY CAN'T WE GET IT RIGHT?

Why can't we get it right to get pregnant? And if we do get pregnant, why cant we get it right to stay pregnant?

I keep seeing all of these positive tests yet I cant seem to have my own positive and when I did have a positive I lost my baby. I feel like I'm letting my partner down as he did his job but my body just didnt go for it...

We keep trying and trying but nothing happens and its exhausting and frustrating to know that some people get positives within the first month and I can't even get it right to keep a baby inside of me...

22 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

21 - 22 of 22 Replies

Thanks girl! I'm so sorry to hear about your losses no one deserves this kind of pain. Yeah it sucks to struggle like this and then when you finally have your positive it doesn't stick for long. I should have been 16 weeks this week and having a gender reveal and everything but that's not happening and it's sad and really discouraging but trying to stay positive. I really hope you get your positive as well!

5 years ago • Post starter

Veve_N I never had egg white CM before except for when I was actually pregnant at a stage. I do get watery CM but nothing stretchy like fertile CM is supposed to be.

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo