Community post

Discussion

Why cant we get it right?

View Full Post

I know I've been posting a lot and probably annoying everyone with my post but I have one question that keeps hanging over me...

WHY CAN'T WE GET IT RIGHT?

Why can't we get it right to get pregnant? And if we do get pregnant, why cant we get it right to stay pregnant?

I keep seeing all of these positive tests yet I cant seem to have my own positive and when I did have a positive I lost my baby. I feel like I'm letting my partner down as he did his job but my body just didnt go for it...

We keep trying and trying but nothing happens and its exhausting and frustrating to know that some people get positives within the first month and I can't even get it right to keep a baby inside of me...

22 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 22 Replies | Last Page

Almost according to the app I'm in my fertile window and either ovulated yesterday or tomorrow so I'm waiting till tomorrow to officially start my tww.. We've been bding since CD9 every day at least once so I'm rather positive IF I even ovulated... Are you in your tww yet?

5 years ago • Post starter

Not yet, I have a good week to go till my ovulation. I hope that starting in a new job this week will keep me busy and away from all the craziness of 2ww... You guys really covered all the days! :)) I wish you good luck to get your BFP this month! Keep us posted! Do you usually symptom spot or test early?

5 years ago

Both lol... I try to only start testing from 12dpo or so as I only got my positive from 14dpo in May... But as far as symptom spotting go I'm a sicker for that like every little thing makes me go "omg" and I think because I already had the feel of being pregnant everything I feel was the same as before will probably even be a bigger suspicion lol... Especially last month i had so many similar symptoms that when I missed the first day of AF I thought testing wouldn't be necessary I was so certain... Any symptom spotting by hou?

I do! I don't want to though, cause it makes me go crazy during the two looong weeks. But I don't know how to stop doing it. We took a few months brake from ttc with my husband, and during those months I was able to go about my business as if I had absolutely no symptoms during the 2ww. But when I know we're trying, it's just soo difficult not to spot every little detail. Everything feels as if this is the month, until it isn't.... what were your real symptoms wiht the pregnancy?

5 years ago

My boobs got somewhat sore, the top of my gums got swollen and sore and definately acne breakouts all over because of the increased hormones... And increased hunger God I wanted to eat everything

Kinda freaking out!! Ovulation day is tomorrow and SO got home and went straight to bed... So no sexy time today and I'm scared I'm gonna miss my timing and not be in sync with my O day

Don't freak out girl!! You posted before that you have covered a lot of days already, so you already have great chances :)) And if your ovulation is tomorrow, there's still enough time for sexy time. Besides it's good for the swimmers to get a day off, so I believe you're doing fine on your timing :) Do you have any other signs of ovulation, like CM, etc.. ?

5 years ago

I checked my temp this morning and it went from 36.5 to 36.8 so good chance it is happening today. As far as CM goes my body doesnt exactly help much with that as I've never actually had fertile CM. I know I tend to get twinges during ovulation usually on the right and i had some yesterday on my left so I might have ovulated yesterday or started preparing to...

So apparently have sex 1-2 days before ovulation actually increases your chances of conceiving as it gives sperm time to go through capacitation and nature so that they are ready by the time your egg is released. It also says that female sperm live longer than Male sperm and some people actually stop having sex 2 days prior to ovulation to increase their chances of conceiving a girl (it's called shattles theory or something)

If your temp went up, that should mean that you have already ovulated. I would assume it was around the time when you got the twinges. And yes, I read many articles which said that actually, your chances are much higher if you BD 1 or 2 days before ovulation, because the sperm first have to get to the right place and then they have to go through the chemical changes, which is the "capacitation". And that seems to take at least 10 hours.. I think you covered everything just fine :)

If you say that you never have fertile CM, does it mean neither "watery" nor "egg white", as they call it everywhere? Do you use anything like Pre-seed to help with that?

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo