Community post

Discussion

Why cant we get it right?

I know I've been posting a lot and probably annoying everyone with my post but I have one question that keeps hanging over me...

WHY CAN'T WE GET IT RIGHT?

Why can't we get it right to get pregnant? And if we do get pregnant, why cant we get it right to stay pregnant?

I keep seeing all of these positive tests yet I cant seem to have my own positive and when I did have a positive I lost my baby. I feel like I'm letting my partner down as he did his job but my body just didnt go for it...

We keep trying and trying but nothing happens and its exhausting and frustrating to know that some people get positives within the first month and I can't even get it right to keep a baby inside of me...

22 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 22 Replies | Last Page

Im in the same boat as you. I understand your pain. We have been trying for 2 years and now 9 months. If you need a buddy im here!

5 years ago

So frustrating and it really hurts

5 years ago • Post starter

I feel your pain , I have two kids 11 and 8 and have been trying on and off for 5 years and nothing its killing me . Hopefully this will be our year . Fingers crossed .

User image

5 years ago

We're in the same boat. I lost a baby 2 years ago after which I had a d&c and stopped trying after that until last November after our wedding.

The first time it was really quick but this time it feels like it's never going to happen.
I know it can take time but I'm getting awfully impatient and EVERYONE around me is getting pregnant!

5 years ago • Edited

They say that you are super fertile agter a miscarriage but I dont geel it I feel like it was supposed to have happened already if that was the case

Don’t lose hope. My friend suffered a mc almost 2 years ago. They have been trying off/on since then.. she’s now about 11-12 weeks. She’ wasn’t on any hormones or supplements to help her during the trying process either.. she’s just now on prenatal vitamins. (I’m not saying that doing everything natural always works just that it can happen but either way there are still options)
I can understand about seeing everyone pregnant or little newborn babies everywhere or seeing commercials about pregnancy tests etc.
We would love too add one more child to our family and I haven’t even been able to take a pregnancy test cause my period always starts& Time isn’t on my side as my hubby & I are getting older.

:

5 years ago

Don't give up Anna! I can't say I know how it feels to loose a baby due to miscarriage, but I know very well how it feels to see one negative test after another. We've been trying for over a year and I've never even seen a hint of a faint line. It's getting harder and harder each month, especially when you see all the baby pictures on FB or a new friend announces that she's pregnant (when she wasn't even properly trying...). I understand at least to some point how you must feel. If you need to talk or vent, I'm here for you! Drop me a message any time. Just don't give up hope! Some of us just need to try harder to get their BFP. Good luck in your next cycle!

5 years ago

Thanks Veve I know you guys have been trying for a while now as well so we're feeling the negative test results together. It sucks that we try so hard and people just accidentally get pregnant

Yupp, that really sucks.. Right now, I have a friend who just gave a birth (they got pregnant on their first try, and with their first baby, they weren't even planning it). Another friend, who got pregnant more or less without any planning. Two of my other friends are about to start working on a baby, and if they get pregnant before me, it's gonna be a real punch in the face. Not that I don't wish them the best of luck, of course I do! But I kind of already feel a bit like a failure, so all of these pregnancies and babies around me just increase the intensity of that feeling... Anyway, sorry for "crying" here. I know you have it hard as well. I guess the best we can do is not to give up. I'm sure it's gonna happen for both of us! Where are you in your cycle? Are you in the 2ww?

5 years ago

Almost according to the app I'm in my fertile window and either ovulated yesterday or tomorrow so I'm waiting till tomorrow to officially start my tww.. We've been bding since CD9 every day at least once so I'm rather positive IF I even ovulated... Are you in your tww yet?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo