Community post

Information

Best Chart for HPT sensitivities by brand

Been trying to conceive for 2 yrs now. I’m always searching for answers that address my given situation at the time. Today it’s HPT and their HCG detection levels . I’ve been all over looking for this info and this is by far the best chart I’ve seen. Enjoy!
https://www.babyhopes.com/pregnancy-test-sensitivity-comparison.html

Paige

3 Comments • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by hugs)

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Here is the one from this site. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/brands.php

5 years ago

Hi Jessee. Thanks for the charts! Off the point a little bit, but I noticed in your other posts that you got your BFP, congratulations!! :)) We've been trying with my husband for around 13 months and I just wanted to ask if you have any advice to share, since you seem to have been trying for a long time yourself. Anything in particular that you think helped you guys conceive? Thanks! Any info is appreciated!

5 years ago

Hey there! My advice to you is keep trying! Perseverance is the key! I used the Flo ap to keep up w my cycles. I used the Clearblue OPKs. Preseed was the secret weapon tho. Def get u some of that. Our prob was me...I’m old, 40 so after 2 years we finally went to a fertility doc and found out I had depleted ovarian reserve. I took lots of supplements to make my eggs better so that helped too. I’ll list those in case ur interested: (this is per day...got the Vitamin Shop brand)

CoQ10 800 mgs
L’arginine 650 mgs
Inositol 650 mgs
Royal Jelly 2000 mgs
1 baby aspirin a day
* my husband took the Inositol and
L’ arginine too

Good luck! Lemme know if I can help in any other way.

Paige

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo