Community post

Discussion

Just plain scared to test

Hi, Everyone
I have so far had 3 miscarriages and I had given up trying to get pregnant. I was on birth control and just happy with my stepsons and new kitten. Then, I got sick and had to take antibiotics. Once I started feeling better I did the baby dance with the hubby (alot LOL)..anywho now I'm 18 Dpo and I'm so scared to test. I had symptoms then they kinda went away. I'm having dull AF like cramps all the time no dicharge or blood (thank the lord) however I can't bring myself to test. I'm like if I miscarry then it's not that bad because I never confirmed the pregnancy, but if i do test and then miscarry it's gonna break my heart. Not sure what to do.

3 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi Gianni,
I’m sorry to hear about your losses- I can’t even imagine. I have a friend who went through 2 as well and they stopped trying for about 18 months. She is now about 10-11 weeks pregnant and she didn’t want to test either... I knew when she was late and kept urging her to test and she wouldn’t until her 8or9th week... and even after her positive test she still had a hard time believing it and I know she was also scared and she felt like the same thing was gonna happen ... well she just had an ultrasound and baby was moving around and everything looked good. So, I think being scared is really normal, just take a deep breath and test when you are ready. Sending positive thoughts your way.

:

5 years ago • Edited

Well my husband begged me to test and it was negative. Nothing left to do now but wait on AF. Thank you Bkc2018 for your kind words.

5 years ago • Post starter

And if this doesn’t happen to be your month then you will still have fun trying this next mo

:

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo