Community post

Question

Anyone have bfp after neg opk?!

Okay so I had 10 opks this month and tested in the morning each day from cd 8 to 18. We bd'd every other day from the 4th to the 14th to cover all the bases. I never got a positive opk, and only had watery cm on the 10th and every other day was white and thin. Has anyone got a bfp with all neg opks?! It makes me question if I even ovulated. I'm in the tww now and poas like crazy. Help!!!

3 Answers • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hello. We recently conceived twins after my opk daily tests were fading significantly. Apparently, I had ovulated 5-6 days EARLY that month and we happened to have sex around that time (wasn't planning on it, just in the mood). In fact, we WERE planning on having sex 5 days later (around the time I was SUPPOSED to be ovulating) however we never did b/c I was in a sad mood from getting negative OPKs lol....Low & Behold

5 years ago

If you have the money for OPKs, then I suggest taking one everyday the following cycle just to see the line progression. It might give you a better idea of WHEN you ovulate and/or IF you ovulate early or late.
Good Luck!!

5 years ago

Thank you so much! Af isn’t due until the 24th so fingers crossed we did something right! And congratulations on your bfp!

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo