Community post

Question

Spotting

Hi! I typically use the Oviatt app for tracking my fertility… But I recently discovered this website. I had put in about four months worth of my last cycles in this website by using my Ovia recordings, And they both came up with different estimated fertility weeks and start dates, and average cycle lengths. Per Ovia, I am supposed to start around Friday this week, but part of this website I was supposed to start three days ago. Today, I noticed some brownish/mauve Spotting, sometimes seen before I’m supposed to start my period. We are TTC, And I’ve noticed a different type of a cramp the last couple of days as well, not typically Felt before I start...Could this be implantation, or am I likely just starting another cycle?

1 Answer • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Unsure how to answer you since both sites are giving you 2 different dates that are pretty much a week off. But if this app is more accurate by chance it could be ib. This cycle just record as many symptoms as possible, and continue to do so if you don't get your bfp. That way this app can benefit you better on future cycles.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo