Community post

Question

Pink tinged ewcm 4dpo

Hello lovely ladies, I’m new here and I’m a very curious cat!

I am currently on 5 dpo of my cycle, and have experienced something really weird, hoping for someone to clarify what it may be! Yesterday (4dpo), I went to the loo before bed and when I wiped, (tmi sorry!) I had the smallest bit of EWCM that was pink in colour. Nothing else after! We BD on day 13 of the new cycle, and I apparently ovulated up to 7 days after. I had a lot of ewcm around day 13 also so wondering if I ovulated earlier?

I’ve never ever ever had pink ewcm, or anything hinting towards blood this early into my cycle. I’m not due on for another 10 days. My BBs feel a little weird also, but nothing that screams pregnancy. Other “symptoms” have been dull ache in lower abdomen from day 17 and even experienced the feeling of a “full” vagina, i.e I felt like it was swollen, it was aching and even hard to walk at a normal pace. Never had that before!

Anyway, I hope I didn’t ramble too much and it made sense! Thank you all for reading and if you have 2 cents please let me know your thoughts! X

0 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo