Community post

Question

Cramping 8dpo

I’m 8dpo today and have had cramping for the last 24 hours...not too painful but def uncomfortable. I’m hoping it’s implantation. Any thoughts or similar experiences? I usually don’t cramp before AF so I’m hoping this is a good sign.

Paige

6 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I’m there with you! It’s more of a dull ache/pilling in my low abdomen, and back pain to go with it. I’m not due for AF until Friday-ish this week... hopefully i can wait a few more days before testing!!

5 years ago

I had implantation cramping on 5dpo and 6dpo with my son. 9dpo had a positive! Fingers crossed for you.

5 years ago

I’m due for AF in 5 days... I’m around 9days po... was feeling alright until tonight I got some weird contraction type feeling.. not painful kinda numb and tingly then released ... off/on for about 30 min.... kinda similar to Braxton-Hicks... around my navel area... never noticed anything like this on other cycles but as we know our body can play tricks... wishing you the best!

:

5 years ago

Thanks for the responses ladies! Fingers crossed we all get our bfp soon!!

Paige

5 years ago • Post starter

Definitely a good sign

5 years ago

It was implantation cramps for sure! I got my bfp today at 11dpo...that was on 8 dpo...so yea. Makes sense now. I just pray this one sticks! Thanks for the responses girls and good luck to y’all too!

Paige

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo