Community post

Question

Implantation Experiences

For those of you have in fact experiences implantation cramping/spotting, etc I was just curious what your experience was like?

I’m currently 6 dpo (which I think would be too early anyway) and keep having random pulling pinching feeling on my right side. I know this is the side I ovulated from because I get ovulation pain, but no idea if you would implant on the same side you ovulate.

I had a bowel movement this AM and there was just a smear of very very light pink on the tissue, not a lot at all but enough for me to notice.

Could this be implantation?

3 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

It very well could be. I had a horrible back ache and cramping on 6dpo i knew im my gut it was implantation. I have been pregnant many times but i hadn't ever felt implantation. Sure enough got my bfp 2 days later. I also had some creamy white cm on 6dpo which is unusual for me

5 years ago

I kind of “feel” like it could be but I’m trying to not get my hopes up.

5 years ago • Post starter

I’m 8dpo and have had cramping for last 24 hrs. I’ve been preg many times but this is a first. I’m hoping it’s implantation. The timing is right. No bleeding or spotting, never had that either. The pulling u mentioned sounds like round ligament pain...that’s always my first sign around 4-5 dpo. Good luck!!

Paige

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo