Community post

Question

Am I implanting?

So I had no cramps on 11dpo but noticed pink/brown discharge when I wiped once. The following two days mild cramps and brown discharge only when checking cervix. 12dpo was darker brown and 13dpo was lighter brown. I'm still 3 days out from my period. Is that my body trying to implant? The only symptoms I've had is dizziness, boobs sore if wearing my bra to long by the armpit and higher up. Also on 13dpo I woke up nauseous with a headache. My cramps can range all over to being in the middle. To muscle twitches. Normally when I have cramps is the day I'm gonna start and its heavy where I cant leave the house taking pain killers. Not these cramps. I havent taken a test because I still feel like it's to early.

1 Answer • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

You should be ok to test now.. and if AF doesn’t show in a few more days take another. Best wishes!

:

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo