Community post

Question

Positive test?

Let me start by saying I'm around 9dpo. About 5 dpo I started to test even though I almost knew it was gonna be impossible to get a positive that early. I have taken a test every day since then and the past two test I have taken have a 2nd line that appears but about after 15-20 mins. All the same brand test. But the others never had a 2nd line show up at all. Could the past two tests I have done been considered positive? I plan on taking another tomorrow to see what happens. I just are wondering since the others never got another line and the last two I've done had another show up but a out of time frame.. I kept the other test so I know another line never showed up on the others.. anyone know what could be going on?

user submitted image

2 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hiya, the test in the pic looks like a dry run it could be a positive but if it’s showed up outside of the timeframe it wouldn’t be considered one although for myself in the past I have gotten bfp on tests that took awhile to show up but obviously because it’s been really early but still within the timeframe and never after it anything after would be a evap line, I’d retest again fingers crossed you get your bfp as your still early and maybe try a different brand to see how that comes out GL x

5 years ago

Is there an update?

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo