Community post

Question

Pregnant!!

Hi

I got my bfp on a clear blue on Sunday and a slightly darker one on Monday.

I went to my doctor yesterday and she took blood to check my HCG level. She said she expected it to be over 2000. However when she called me last night she said it was at 28!!! She said this was low and not to worry right now and I’m going in for some more bloods on Friday morning.

I took a clear blue digital this morning and it said Pregnant 1-2 weeks, however I should be around 4 weeks! It’s been 3 weeks since conception.

My cycles have been all over the place since I came off depo last April. However they have been getting much more regular.

I am not experiencing any bleeding or pain at the moment. Just uncomfortable bloating! And I’m really tired all the time.

Any advice or share your own experiences?

Thanks x

7 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

Youre pregnancy test is reading correctly. 1-2 weeks from conception making you 4 weeks. Best of luck to you !

5 years ago

My hcg levels were super low when I was 4 weeks with my oldest son I was so worried but he’s now a very active 2 year old who is currently bothering me about paw patrol ???? I think you will be ok sweetie sometimes it takes your body time to catch up it’s still super early

5 years ago

Thank you both! Im having the blood tomorrow but I’m not cramping or bleeding and my symptoms are still here! So I’m hopeful xx

5 years ago • Post starter

Just relax and stay calm. I hope your hcg levels are up tomorrow! They double every 2-3 days. Let us know what you find out.

5 years ago

I will! Thank you x

Just an update!

I got my blood results back from Friday this morning. My HCG went up from 28 to 57 in 48 hours so hopefully that means everything is okay! I’m just really early

Thanks (:

Hey they doubled so that is awesome news!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo