Community post

Question

8dpo

Hi yall, I've been trying to conceive for 4 months after the go ahead to try after a tubal pregnancy back in Dec. I now have one fallopian tube on my right side. I have started using OPKs to help track LH surge along with my temping habit. I got my LH surge on cd 11 in the a.m. and temp spike on cd13. We DTD on cd 10,11,12,13. Still BFN on FRER (i know it could still be to early since i start AF in 7 days) How many have got pregnant after a tubal removal And how many months did it take you?

1 Answer • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

So this month is just strange. Yesterday me and fiance DTD and i started dropping bright red blood when he was finished 10dpo, took it as because he was a little rough. This has never happened in my 8 years of relationship with him. Im now 11Dpo and AF is here so it seems. Went to the restroom amid still bleeding pretty heavy. Temps still above cover line and never dropped? I'm so confused. Starting AF on CD 24 is not something that happens ever besides once a month after my tubal pregnancy and removal.

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo