Community post

Discussion

POAS addicts anywhere?

Girls I feel like I have to be in one of those AA meetings where I introduce myself as a POAS addict lol. I bought 10 test strips that I got on Thursday and literally used all of them already. Bought another pack of 100 today. Making sure I am not running out and can pee as much as I want to lol.

Anyone else?

18 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 18 Replies | Last Page

I buy a pack of 50opk and 20 hpt every month. They all get used. My L.P. is 10 days. And I have a terrible habit of starting to test for a BFP from 5dpo

<a href=

5 years ago

Omg I know right !! I bought a pack of 10 as I thought I might be around 11 dpo at the time (I'm 15dpo now and had to buy more because I ran out lol). Turns out I could actually only be 6dpo today so bought a 100pack HCT tests today so the wait for delivery is the biggest struggle right now

5 years ago • Post starter

100 sounds like a good plan! lol . I have no chill when it comes to TTC

<a href=

5 years ago • Edited

Omg I feel you I had no chill the first time around either like I bought at least 4 expensive tests a month but decided not to struggle so bought the 10 pack for $8 and then found a 100 pack for $15 so obviously it makes more sense

Hi ladies, I share your addiction. In prior cycles I started at 6dpo almost every time.. I also bought a pack of 50. This time I'm good so far, 6dpo and didn't test this morning :D I guess I don't want to be disappointed again. We've been trying for over a year and it was always negative... but I'm pretty sure I'll start soon.

5 years ago

I'm crossing fingers for your bfp We got pregnant the first time on TTC month 7 but unfortunately it didn't stick so we're at month 2 again... Here's to peeing on many sticks and BFPs

Thanks Anna! Fingers crossed for you too. Really sorry to hear about the first pregnancy, I hope you'll get your BFP soon and it'll stick! My hopes are quite low for now, we did some testing and my husband didn't come out with the best results.. it's not a major major issue, but still, it may take us some time to get our BFP. I hope it won't take another year, cause it's driving me crazy..

5 years ago

Poas addict right here ????‍??????‍??????‍?? ????
Ttc#4 so you can imagine how many I've taken over the years hahaha
I have no idea what dpo I am either this could be a long expensive tww lol
Fingers crossed for you guys and sone lovely bfps to come

5 years ago

Veve_N I hope you have some luck soon and I'm sorry to hear about your situation! I know it doesn't help but at least you guys found out about it soon

Noodles13 lol same here girl could be 16DPO, could be 7dpo lol. So either still a while to go before a BFP or AF is around the corner. That's why I bought a pack of 100 tests!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo