Community post

Discussion

Need some positive vibes

Okay guys so background story. I found out I was pregnant in May but unfortunately miscarried 2 weeks later. I am currently in my first 2WW after my first period after the miscarriage. I am around 12 DPO and tested 4 times in the last 2 days. AF only due in 3 days. They say you're supposed to be extremely fertile after a miscarriage but I didnt have a D&C and was put on postoval so doubt I am that lucky.

Can anyone please share some success stories on testing positive past 12DPO? I only tested faintly positive on 14DPO the last time.

user submitted image

3 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hey can you post in photo gallery? So we can use the tools. I am also waiting for my rainbow baby. Lost at 6-1/2weeks. You are more fertile after miscarriage for up to six months. Unfortunately I am on month #4, not one of the lucky ones lol. I hope this is your month and you get your BFP! Keep us updated

5 years ago

It is negative both of them and the 2 I took yesterday... Dont think it's my month... Good luck and I hope you have your baby soon

5 years ago • Post starter

So turns out I could have ovulated on CD 23 making me only 4dpo. Which means at least 6 more days before testing.

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo