Community post

Question

My chart is getting me excited UPDATE BFP

Do yall think this is going triphasic? I know I'm only 7dpo but this is tempting me to test and symptom spot lol.

user submitted image

20 Answers • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 20 Answers | Last Page

Anyone?

5 years ago • Post starter

It might be! You need a little more data for it to be triphasic I think but it looks like it's leaning in that direction!

5 years ago

Looking good!

5 years ago

omg we literally have the same cycle, lol
are you going to hold off to test? With my first pregnancy I had a positive on 8dpo. Which would be tomorrow...
I'm 6 months trying, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Lots of twinges etc the past few days

5 years ago

I was going to wait a few days but I tried to eat a sandwich for lunch and it smelled and tasted rancid. My son happily ate his and said there wasn't anything wrong with it. My husband took a sandwich from the same fixings for his lunch at work and said his was good too. I also just took an unexpected 2 hour nap lol. Looks like I will be testing tomorrow morning.

Justkeepswimming34 ehat dpo are u?

I am 7 dpo today. Dying to test. Cause I am crazy and love wasting money. According to my husband anyways haha

5 years ago

I caved and wasted money. Lol.

user submitted image

Im pretty sure i see something...

5 years ago

She would need to post it on her page so we could use tools.

Mill

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo