Community post

Question

Multiple faint positive FRER negative beta??

Hey guys. Has anyone ever gotten faint positives on FRER. I started getting faint lines Wednesday and they got darker over the weekend. Clear positive. You guys voted 100% positive on the picture I posted in the gallery! I went for a beta Sunday and it was 0.5. Not pregant. I went home and took a test and there was still a line. Please give me some feedback!! I think I was 10 DPO yesterday. But that’s a complete estimate. I had spotting Friday when I wiped and thought it could be implantation.

user submitted image

9 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Answers

That test clearly looks positive. Keep testing and see if the line gets darker. It seems strange that your test would look like that if your beta was only 0.5 .. Is that test from the same day as your blood test? Or is it from a few days before? Did all your tests look like that, or just that one?

The only thing God gives you for certain is a CHOICE.

5 years ago

It’s from the day before!

5 years ago • Post starter

All my tests had a pink line but this was the darkest

Did you test again today? Since the blood test?

5 years ago

Yes I think I see something but not as dark. Maybe a chemical?

Maybe :( I've never had one so I don't know, but I think they are quite common. Sorry :(

5 years ago

Hi there! When is AF due? I’ve had multiple chemicals. It’s heartbreaking when it happens so I’m hopeful for you. I’d say to keep testing but don’t stress yourself out. I waited 10 days to test after when my period was due between a chemical and my second pregnancy. If it continues to get darker you have a good shot!

5 years ago

Hello! AF is due tomorrow (Friday). I’m still getting faint lines on FRER. But th ERA DOCS looked at me like I was crazy and said nope you’re not pregnant

Yes! 12 dpo

user submitted image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo