Community post

Question

5 days late negative preg test

Hey,

So I am wondering opinions here. I am just starting TTC I went off Depo shot (last shot mid JAN) I was do to go back for another Mar 17 and didn't. I had my first true AF since May 15th. I was due to have my period going off my cycles from before depo Jun 12th I haven't had AF. I did take a OPK 14 days after the start of my period and it was positive. I have had preg symptoms sore breasts, nausea sensitive to smell and cramping in lower abdomen. I was wondering if anyone has found out they are pregnant later than the end of 4 weeks and had a healthy pregnancy? Also has anyone who has had late or no HPT positive found it runs in their family? I know both my cousins didn't get positive HPT until 6-8weeks with their kids. Has anyone else noticed this as a trend in their family? Has anyone coming off Depo had this happen to them? I'm just lost and trying to figure out whats going on I have a DR appt schedule but couldn't get in for another two weeks and the questions are driving me nuts!

thanks for any response!

0 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo