Community post

Question

Low-ish beta...need good vibes!

TTC 10 months. Last month, I had a chemical. This month, I am pregnant again. Hcg level at 3wks 6days was 144. Went back 3 days later (at 4 wks 2days) and it is 334. Nurse says “it did increase, but not quite like we hoped). I do realize these numbers aren’t horrible, but I also want to be realistic about my situation. Thoughts?

4 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Why did they wait 3 days to do the second test? Usually they do them in 48 hrs for a doubling time. Did they say what the doubling time Was?

Mill

5 years ago

Hmmm...I’m not sure, they always do 3 days. Maybe because they say it is supposed to double every 2-3 days? Maybe I’m wrong.

5 years ago • Post starter

They didn’t say what doubling time was, but if I calculated it correctly, it was 60 hours.

5 years ago • Post starter

That's not a low beta...many women don't even hit 100 at 4wks. Ur numbers and rate are well within normal range for a viable pregnancy. I wouldn't start worrying becuz of something a nurse said. At the end of the day, u are pregnant and everything is within normal ranges. Enjoy!
Congrats! =))

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo