Community post

Discussion

Am I out ? Felling desesperate

Hey everyone,

I miscarried about a month ago. Due to personal history during chilhood, I always had a deep rooted fear of never having children and the miscarrige left me a bit traumatized. I still cry to the point of being barely able to control my movements multiple times a day.

I don't know when (or if) I ovulated for sure but today is 11 days post the day I had most ewcm. I was feeling hopeful because I had tender breast for two days before, which never happened except the time I was pregnant.
I tested negative this morning (one step internet dip strip), and symptoms are gone.

Was it all in my head ?

2 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

If you are just around 11 dpo or so that could still be two early to get a positive. I have ewcm the days leading up to O day and the day I get the most is not necessarily the day I ovulate. It's usually the day before or two days before. You aren't out yet at all! I'd wait two days and test again. That way if there is hcg waiting 48 hours gives it time to build. When is your period due?

5 years ago

Thanks toi for your answer. It's due today but it is probably messed up because of the miscarriage

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo