Community post

Question

19 dpo Cycle day 33 BFN

Im 19 dpo and on cycle day 33. Still have yet to get a BFP. I had really bad AF cramps a few nights ago and still no AF. I do not temp so I don't know exactly when I ovulated. My cycles are typically 29-30 days and im usually bang on for time unless I get pregnant. I did go off the pill a few months ago and had a normal period on May 13th and now this month its missing. Any advice or thoughts? Thinking I should just go for blood work and figure it out but im sure that will just end up coming back negative.

32 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 32 Answers | Last Page

Sorry I can't be much help but maybe your body is still adjusting from going off the pill. Do you have any more stress than usual this cycle as that can throw things off. HTH

5 years ago

No stress this month other than wondering what is going on with AF lol. I have had lots of pregnancy symptoms and am so bloated that non of my pants are fitting. If AF doesn't come by the weekend ill go to the doctor for some blood work.

5 years ago • Post starter

So im now 20 dpo and still no AF. I never tested today didn't feel like seeing the BFN.

Symptoms
Nausea
Lower back pain
Yellow CM lots of it
Sore breast under the arm
Bloated
gas
tired
some cramps
horrible acne that's painful

Ill keep this updated if AF comes or BFP for any ladies that are searching for some answers

I am in the same boat as you. I usually have 28-30 day cycles like clockwork but I am now on cycle day 33 with nothing. I have tested a couple times and all BFN. My period last month was kind of off though so I am thinking maybe that has something to do with it but it's frustrating not knowing.

5 years ago

@dnicole it sure is frustrating not knowing what is going on. Are you having lots of symptoms?

I have been a little crampy but I normally don't have cramps when AF comes. These cramps are weird too like in my one side and I feel a funny pain in my upper thigh. I have noticed that i am peeing more often and not drinking anymore than normal. I normally break out a couple days before AF but my skin looks so good. I took a test this morning (dollar store brand) and BPN. When are you planning to test again?

5 years ago

Well that does sound like promising signs. Have you tried with a FRER test yet? Im going to test tomorrow morning. I ran out of test and need to go get some more lol.

I thought I had a faint positive on Wondfo on Sunday so I went and got a FRER and it was a BFN. I ordered more of the Wondfo test and they will be delivered today. I might take one tonight but definitely take one in the morning lol. Here is the test from this weekend and the photo was taken about 5-10 minutes after.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Oh ya I def see a line on your test. Maybe try again today or tomorrow morning. Keep me updated with what happens

I definitely will and same to you. It's nice to know I am not the only one going through this right now.

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo