Community post

Question

Very faint lines, Cd37 and going mad

Hi everyone,
New to posting as I normally only post photos. I’m hoping anyone can share their experiences? It’s hard not being able to talk to friends and family as you don’t want to get expectations/hopes up.
I’m cd37 of what is normally a 33 days cycle. On 11th (3 days ago) I started getting a very faint line on frer. So faint that I only think someone ttc would see it. I did one each morning after the first line as I wanted to see if it progressed and it’s still so faint. No sign of af at all but I’m losing hope.

13 Answers • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Answers | Last Page

Hi there, I would go and get some blood work done and see what your levels are at. Then your doctor can help you determine what is going on.

5 years ago

My doctor is a nightmare. Because it’s nhs they don’t do bloods unless something is wrong so they will make me wait it out x

5 years ago • Post starter

It’s a really hard situation to go through in 15/16 days late I took a test about 5 days ago got a very faint line (I think) then negatives after that and again today what I think is a very faint line I’m so confused had some spotting yesterday and today so unsure if my period is starting or it is something , hope you get a clear answer soon xx

5 years ago

You are right Lisa it’s so hard. Sometimes id rather my period just come to drop the false hope out of the situation for me. What type of spotting is it? My bestie is pregnant and she’s been spotting from day one but it’s all very light. I bought cheap tests as frer’s aren’t cheap. Still super faint second lines to the point that I’m doubting them.

user submitted image

It was like heavy discharge and bit of pink blood yesterday once when I wiped and again today only once your lines seem to be like my lines very faint I would have thought they would of been stronger with my period being late by 15 days really hope you get your strong positive when were/are you due your period x

user submitted image

5 years ago

I see something on yours too. They are very similar. I’m 4 days late now at cd37. I think I ovulated on cd23/24 and did the deed around that time so I have a small chance. I think I’ll do one more test in the morning and leave it for a while if I get nothing. Are you going to test again or wait a while? I have no self control, I went through a 15 pack of cheap tests in no time at all

Lol I’m the same I have 4 tests left might take one in the morning and if it’s negative and still no period then I will ring my doctors , it’s awful makes you obsessed ...there deffo a chance if you did at time of ovulation etc good luck keep us updated

5 years ago

You too Lisa! Let me know when you know more. Fingers, legs and everything crossed for us both!

The test from 4 days ago was the darkest I've seen with all your recent tests. Was it a different brand? If so, you need to go buy the same test and test with that. When you test with multiple kinds of tests, it really messed you up. All the tests are different in sensitivity. You need to try second morning urine with at least a 3 or 4 hour hold. Then if you don't see anything on the same kind of test you can start thinking maybe a chemical pregnancy.

Mill

5 years ago

I agree with you there about the tests. I have that same brand as the darkest line to do in the morning and if it’s not a good line then I’ll wait it out. I can’t do the testing anymore. It’ll drive me mad and cost me a fortune. Is second morning wee better to test? X

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo