Community post

Question

When did I ovulate?

Assuming my temp keeps rising, which day would y'all say I ovulated? 3 days of blazing opks have gotten me confused lol. Would it be cd 15 or cd16?

user submitted image

11 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Answers | Last Page

I’m not an expert but I have been tempting for 10months for ttc. And I would say CD15.

5 years ago

I agree with Beaut1ful. Ladies on here say to go off your first positive OPK and your BBT is suggesting CD15 as well.

5 years ago

Fertility friend will say cd 16. 16 isn't enough of a rise over the rest of your temps but 17 is. Two more days of temps like 17 and it will give you crosshairs.

5 years ago

Im thinking your coverline will be 97.8

5 years ago

Thanks ya'll. I was so worried I wasn't going to ovulate. I sure hope we timed things right.

5 years ago • Post starter

Here is my chart from this cycle. Our temps did similar things. Looks like you timed just right! Good luck!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Omg that gets me so excited!!! Congratulations :-D

FF shocked me this morning. I got my crosshairs. I honestly don't know whether to believe it or not lol.

user submitted image

Wow! Well hey thats great! I guess the other girls were right! Yay!

5 years ago

I think FF waits to give cross hairs until you have three higher temperatures after a low. Which is today for you! I hope your tww goes by fast!

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo