Community post

Question

Inconclusive HCG

Hello ladies.
A short history. I have PCOS and been trying for a baby with DH for 6 years now. We have done 2 IVF cycles, and currently on my 5th embryo transfer. I had 2 miscarriages and 2 unsuccessful rounds so I am looking for a glimmer of hope as this is our last frosty.

We transfered our last Frozen 5 day blast on Thursday 31st, been taking prog injections twice a day with cyclogest and proguluton. Today 9dp5dt, we did our blood hcg and came back 2.47. Dr reckons we should continue everything for 3 more days and do another test. Iv taken hpt and I see a super squinter of a line. Been feeling flu sick the past 2 days and cramps for the first time the last 3 days.
At the moment iv read that this could end as a chemical or a plain misscairage again. Is this even worth taking the meds?

Have any of you ladies experienced this and have lovely happy healthy babies ? I have literally lost all hope. I would love it if it you would be straight with me.

Thanks for all your reply.

3 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I would absolutely listen to what your Dr. Says. Depending on when the embryo implanted, it could be fairly early and there is still a possibility of a viable pregnancy. I really think if the Dr. Said to continue the meds for now, then they think there is still a chance

Mill

5 years ago

I would honestly give it a few more days like the dr. said, especially if you see a squinter. Initial numbers dont mean squat. What matters is if it doubles. You have come this far this cycle, just keep u p hope for a few more days. The cramps could be a good sign. I have my fingers crossed for you. Good luck!!

5 years ago

Thank you so much ladies. Started to develop an allergic reaction to my injections for the first time ever, I had a uti a couple of days ago and the results say there is no infection. what the freak is going on. Flu getting worse. Tuesday should come faster..... will keep you posted

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo