Community post

Journal

16th times the charm?

Got my af may 15th right on time, unfortunately. Was expecting to ovulate at cd 16, which I usually do (although I sometimes ovulate cd 14 or cd 18-19). I can usually pinpoint ovulation quite easily by my ovulation pain and bbt. This time though, I chose not to temp. And for some reason I barely had any ovulation pain either. I got a peak on my monitor at cd 18, but most of the time I get a peak the same day as my temp rise.

Atm I am approx 9 dpo by my own count and 7 dpo according to my monitor. Took a frer and also an IC (less sensitive) and I swear I can see a line on both! Not quite sure if it's an actual line that I see or just the indent. Thinking of buying another frer and test with tomorrow.

What's even more odd this month is that I don't have any pregnancy symptoms either. But that could actually be a good sign. When I got my bfp with my son at 11 dpo, I've only had one symptom and that was a feverish feeling since 8 dpo. Crossing my fingers and hoping that it's our month! We bought or own place yesterday, so now would be a really perfect time for a bfp.

user submitted image

User image

2 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I see it!! I had zero symptoms this month too and got my bfp!

5 years ago

I can see the faint line! I would buy the frer and test again in a day or two. I am 11 dpo but I got a bfn yesterday so I am holding out until I test again. Possibly until AF is late. Prayers for you! I would love to be able to give my hubby and dad a fathers day present of a baby!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo