Community post

Discussion

Anyone in the later part of the TWW/testing?????

I’m going craaaazy! Lol I’ve gotten a positive yesterday and today but still soooooo faint. Hubby can see it but I’m still worried about how faint it is like super super faint. I’m 10 MAYBE 11dpo! Don’t leave me hangin! ????

152 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 152 Replies | Last Page

I tested and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Thanks! I’m sending my baby vibes y’all s way!

5 years ago

Ohhhhh ladies!!!!! I can’t get a good pic of this test stupid lighting but it’s a BFP in person!!! Two beautiful line!

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

I just bought a clear blue digital test...it better say ‘pregnant’ or I’m cray

5 years ago

Megskami

OMG I am beyond laughing out loud... I almost died from choking lol. By far one of the BEST responses I've heard. She definitely deserved that She was totally out of place with that question.

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Omg that’s fricken hilarious!! I’m thinking I’m gonna wait a day or two. I’m having lots of cramping again.. ugh so frustrating

5 years ago

Thanks ladies I’ll keep you posted

5 years ago

Awe boo!! How many dpo are you? I think I’m going to test again today

5 years ago

@Megs I knooooowwww, but its fine.

@Steph Exactly, we'll just BD until were sick of each other I can definitely see what you see so I wont call you crazy lol

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies... I spent 3+ years doing fertility drugs and treatments with my husband, never had a glimmer if hope. We separated, I got diagnosed with pcos, met my boyfriend a 2 months ago....I'm now 11 dpo and this is what I'm seeing. Top is at 10 dpo. Bottom is from this morning. AF is due tomorrow or Friday. I have no idea I'd it's the evap line or positve.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo