Community post

Discussion

Anyone in the later part of the TWW/testing?????

I’m going craaaazy! Lol I’ve gotten a positive yesterday and today but still soooooo faint. Hubby can see it but I’m still worried about how faint it is like super super faint. I’m 10 MAYBE 11dpo! Don’t leave me hangin! ????

152 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 152 Replies | Last Page

I am one day late now with lots of symptoms but not ready to test yet

5 years ago

Oh I love your patience! What are your symptoms??

5 years ago • Post starter

Barely any symptoms besides gas on and off, tiredness and one sided cramping! 12dpo and neg yesterday at 11dpo (I think). Congrats on your positive!

5 years ago

I'm with you ladies. 12dpo today. Haven't tested trying to wait until Friday or Saturday. Congrats on your positive!

User image

5 years ago

My gums bled the first two days after ovulation (we used OPK), Moody, terrible couple pimples one oozing for days, I felt pain on both sides of stomach randomly about 8dpo, bad taste is my mouth, now lately nausea and tiredness, oh and later on sore boobs not terribly though, Still no AF and two days late! Will test Wednesday because I have an eyelash tint but I think I probably shouldn’t do it if I’m pregnant ????

5 years ago

Meg, have you tested again

5 years ago

I did this morning but I don’t know if it’s going to be a viable pregnancy :/

user submitted image

I can definitely see a line! I would wait a day or two and see if it gets darker. Im 9dpo and have had lots of symptoms. Waiting till later this week to test.

5 years ago

THAnks amber!!!!! Sooooo I am so confused ????‍?? I def have a line in the frer but then I took this, this morning too (because I’m an addict!)

user submitted image

?

user submitted image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo