Community post

Discussion

February 2019 babies

Just wanting to find the ladies expecting February babies! Ive been seeing lots of bfps and wanted to say hi and congratulations! I got my bfp last week and my edd is February 8. I already have two February babies so i was kind of surprised when i got my bfp. Anyone want to share their story?

149 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 149 Replies | Last Page

Congrats! :) I’m tentatively saying hi as still not trusting the very faint lines yet, planning to test again on Monday. I had a miscarriage 4 weeks ago and we decided to try again straight away. This would be baby #3 for me as well. Looks like February is set to be an expensive month for your family!

5 years ago

Im so sorry to hear of your loss. I have had three so i know your pain. Im obsessively testing still even though i know its a bad idea lol i pray your light bfps turn into a beautiful dark bfp in the upcoming days!!

5 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!
We are sure you are going to be an awesome
Mother!

5 years ago

Me hopefully ???? 27th

5 years ago

Hi everyone!
I got my first squinter June 5 and it's been getting darker steadily. I've had two unsuccessful pgs and been TTC for our first for over 2,5 years, so really hoping this time everything goes well. I've been testing pretty much daily (my last mc started with tests getting fainter around this time). I'm now 5+1 and edd is Feb 16/19 (online calculators vs. clinic estimate by phone).

5 years ago

Yay! Congrats guys and welcome to the club!!!

I got my bfp last week! I think due date is around Feb 20. Still cautious as I had low HCG but I am being monitored and staying optimistic! Congrats to all!

PCOS + 5mg Letrozole

5 years ago

Hey all my EDD is 19th of feb.
had a very faint line at 11 dpo and a strong positive at 13 dpo. Hcg done at 14dpo and was 105 and at 16DPO was 315
This is my first pregnancy so hoping for a sticky baby, I am 4 weeks + 6. Looking forward to seeing everyone’s journey through this thread
Congratulations to everyone on their
When are you all planning to get your first ultrasound?

5 years ago

Congrats druzymom and mrsjr96! Welcome to the February club! I will be getting my first ultrasound between 8 and 10 weeks. My ob usually does them at 8 but my losses were at 10,12, and 10 weeks so i try to get them to push it out closer to 10 weeks. I have two February babies already. One is the 2nd and the other is the 19th. This time our edd is the 8th.

Congrats to all! Hoping for a healthy pregnancy and babies for everyone!! Got my BFP on 13 DPO. Been testing every day and the lines are looking really good! First pregnancy, so no idea what to expect or what to do really. EDD is February 22nd! Got pregnant on my 2nd cycle trying...feeling very very fortunate! We knew we wanted to have a child and decided we would start trying late spring so I would hopefully only be super pregnant in the winter lol...didn't expect to get so lucky...which I know how lucky I am and I won't forget it!.

@Mrsjur96-hello again! how do you know HCG levels? is that something a lot of ppl do? This is your first pregnancy so just wondering why and how you are testing your levels? If that't not too personal?

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo