Community post

Discussion

February 2019 babies

View Full Post

Just wanting to find the ladies expecting February babies! Ive been seeing lots of bfps and wanted to say hi and congratulations! I got my bfp last week and my edd is February 8. I already have two February babies so i was kind of surprised when i got my bfp. Anyone want to share their story?

149 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

81 - 90 of 149 Replies | Last Page

My baby's heart rate was 170! When she turned the screen , it was the first thing I noticed was the little heart beating away! They said I was only measuring one day off so due date is Feb 24th still. (that's the date I was given when I took my pregnancy test at my first appt to confirm) It's crazy how different the quality of the ultrasounds are...

senyeart4-yours looks so clear! I wish I had a picture of the first shot! it was such a good one. I was so excited to see that heart beat! I was shaking and bout fell over when it was all done! lol! The people there were very nice too and gave me a folder of all the information I could need and what to expect at all the appts which was awesome. Me and my SO had a great morning-we saw our little baby and went to get breakfast for his Birthday! I will never forget it!

5 years ago

Kbro that is so awesome! Im so happy for you! Hearing that heartbeat is everything right?!?! Just wait until your anatomy scan and you see that sweet face, you will be so in love! I literally was in full blown panic attack by the time she started the us. She was so sweet and was super quick to let me know bub had a good hb. My bp was 146/94! They about freaked out but i was like no, i seriously was having the worst panic attack lol. My husband is convinced its a girl, and so is my best friend's so. Im leaning towards girl too because of the higher hb. I'm doing the genetic testing in 1 week so we will know in about three weeks for sure. Do you have a gut feeling what your bub will be?

5 years ago • Post starter

I don't know if I will do any genetic testing. I haven't really looked into yet. Not sure what I'm going to do since this is my first pregnancy. My next appt in 2 weeks is supposed to be like an interview about all my medical history and get me set up at the lab for w/e tests i need to do. I always felt like I was going to or meant to have a girl! So that is my gut feeling. SO doesn't seem to disagree....but we bother wore blue yesterday so does that mean something?? haha

5 years ago

I'm not doing any invasive testing (amniocentesis, etc) but I believe they will draw some bloodwork labs at some point which rules out some issues. My next scan is August 8 and I think that is when they will do a full Ob workup at that appointment.

5 years ago

Aw ladies I’m so so happy for you all how exciting!! I’ve also had another scan before I head off on my holiday and all is well here too measuring exactly on time and heart beat 171 Im so glad everyone is going well, been thinking of you all heaps. Sorry I didn’t message sooner have still been sick almost constantly and working night shift this week. Here’s a little photo of my bub

user submitted image

5 years ago

Awww how cute! Your bubs hb was 171, maybe we're all having girls! Lol have fun on your trip!

So it's been a while since anyone posted so i thougjt i would see how everyone is doing. I went today to do bloodwork and the panorama test to check for trisomy and get the gender. So, in 7 business days i will know the gender!

Wow how exciting Senyeart4! I didn't know you could check this early for the gender. Have you thought of names yet? We have started thinking of names but so far not agreed on any yet
I am 9 weeks today. Everything seems ok as far as I know. Symptoms still pretty mild but this pregnancy has me feeling completely exhausted all the time so I am trying to not overdo it even though it feels like I am already being a huge slacker!

5 years ago

Omg, I am sooooo lazy these days! I can't find energy to do anything! It makes me feel so bad but sometimes I just can't even move I'm so tired. And for some reason instead of being weepy or grouchy, i seem to just get so down for no reason. Not quite depressed but very down about everything. I tell everyone I'm just tired, but really I'm so blah. Hopefully that passes soon. As far as names, I have a boy name, Asher. I can't find a girl name I like though. How about you?

Right now I'm just scrolling through names on a baby names app and thumbing up or down. I don't have any names I am really set on yet. Once we find out the gender it will be easier to narrow down to the "right" name. Although with my daughter, we had her first name picked out long before we were pregnant with her but didn't have the middle name decided until we were sitting in the hospital room!

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo