Community post

Discussion

February 2019 babies

View Full Post

Just wanting to find the ladies expecting February babies! Ive been seeing lots of bfps and wanted to say hi and congratulations! I got my bfp last week and my edd is February 8. I already have two February babies so i was kind of surprised when i got my bfp. Anyone want to share their story?

149 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 149 Replies | Last Page

So, a little more than 24 hrs before i get my scan. The panic attacks set in on Friday. I absolutely hate this! I keep telling myself that it is what it is. I can't do anything to change it however it turns out. I just want this wait to be over!

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi mrsjr96, I'm sorry you've had such a hard time with the nausea, but I'm glad you have felt some relief today. I've been using ginger tea for my nausea which has not been too bad yet. If you are not able to keep things down I was just wondering if you have tried sea bands?I've never personally used them, but I have heard that they can help with the nausea during pregnancy or motion sickness. I hope you feel better very soon and enjoy your time off!

5 years ago

Hi senyeart4, I have been feeling apprehensive also. This morning I woke up and felt so normal I was worried. After I got up the usual symptoms started and I felt better about it. I hope we all get good news tomorrow!

5 years ago

Mrsjr96 I'm sorry you have been so sick. I'm so excited for you to go on vacation! Hopefully the fresh air and sun and relaxation helps you feel better!
Mommyof2maybe, as nervous as i am, I'm so excited to see everyones scans tomorrow! I pray its good news for us all and that we can all share some cute ultrasound pics!

everything is good here! yayayayay!! hoping to hear more good news from you all!

5 years ago

My little baby blubber butt! It was a great morning!!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hey everyone! Congrats KBRO2689!
Everything looks good on the ultrasound! Baby is measuring perfect with HR of 147!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Yay! I'm so glad for you guys!! My ultrasound went well today too! Measuring right on and hb was 170!

user submitted image

Congratulations senyeart4! I'm really happy for you. I hope you can begin to breathe a little now knowing things are looking ok :)

5 years ago

Yeah i bet we're all breathing better today! Are any of you ladies planning on doing genetic testing?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo