Community post

Discussion

February 2019 babies

View Full Post

Just wanting to find the ladies expecting February babies! Ive been seeing lots of bfps and wanted to say hi and congratulations! I got my bfp last week and my edd is February 8. I already have two February babies so i was kind of surprised when i got my bfp. Anyone want to share their story?

149 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

61 - 70 of 149 Replies | Last Page

Hey Mrsjr96! Sorry to hear you have been so sick. I have had lots of nausea but no throwing up thankfully. The bloat is insane for me though. I can't fit into anything other than sweats lol. I have gained about 5 lbs of water weight so far. I haven't had that in any other pregnancies.

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies! Nausea started for me as well (6 wks 1 day now) but it's not bad yet, just a mild queasy feeling. The nausea reminds me of my 1st pregnancy which is reassuring. I hope you both feel better, it can be hard. I also have terrible bloat and live in sweats! Still another 11 days until first checkup can't wait!

5 years ago

Hey everyone-hope you are all doing well! Less than a week to go for my ultrasound-I just want to know everything is alright. I feel like I should feel "more pregnant" than I do but I am Still tired a lot, bloated, and I haven't been sick yet but I have like just times off an on throughout the day where my stomach just feels slightly unsettled. If that is my "morning sickness" I will take it!

5 years ago

Hey kbro2689! I never had any ms with my three boys and never really felt pregnant with them until the third trimester so its totally normal, but i totally get the worry. I can't believe its almost time for our ultrasound already! Time has kinda flown by for me. It's hard to believe that i will be in the second trimester in just 2 1/2 weeks!

Need to speak my mind somewhere ladies....So I just cannot wait to get to my appt- I wanna know so bad if everything is good! It's crazy we have this baby inside of us but no real idea what is going on in there! I'm nervous. This is my first time trying and first time pregnant so I feel so lucky so far but I don't want to get ahead of myself. My SO's father had scary medical emergency this past week so that has had everyone on edge and had asked when he could tell people he was expecting another grandchild bc he is so excited. My SO's sister didn't tell him or like anyone she was pregnant so he didn't get to enjoy that time really so I feel kinda bad. So I am thinking of maybe letting more people know if we see everything looks good at the appt. Def not making it social media knowledge until the 2nd trimester at least though. I can't believe I will be 8 weeks aka 2 months pregnant Friday though. 2 down! I just wanna see that everything is ok and then I can REALLY be excited! I'm a person that needs to like actually see or be given proof something is happened to finally get excited! Going a little stir crazy here-hope you all are doing good! PS-My nausea has calmed down so that is nice too!

5 years ago

Hey kbro2689! I am sorry to hear about your so father. I hope he is doing better. I get what you're going through. With my daughter, we didn't tell a single soul, not even our kids, until the 20 week anatomy scan. We had just had so many losses and my son had had a stroke when i was 15 weeks and we just didn't want to cause him stress while he was so sick. People were so mad that i didn't say anything, but I really didn't care to be honest. It's my choice and i just didn't feel comfortable with telling anyone until then. I think im going to do the same this time around and even go further and not announce on social media at all. Im being so weird this time and just don't want to hear any negative comments. I don't think i could handle it ya know. Just do whatever it is you feel comfortable with. Share when you feel its right. I shared all three of my first pregnancies right away. It's so much fun and exciting especially the first time! Im glad little bean is being sweet and giving you some need relief from the nausea! My goober gives me some days where i feel pretty good but other days are pretty hard! This is by far the worst i have had it in all my pregnancies, so i hope thats a good sign.

Hey ladies! Just wanted tp introduce myself. According to my chart I'm due February 27, 2019. I'm approximately 7 weeks. I had my first appt July 5th and we were able to see the heartbeat...which looked super strong. I have my next appt July 24th. This is my rainbow baby...praying he or she decides to stay. We had a loss in the 2nd trimester last June. So, we are trying to stay hopeful.

User image

5 years ago

Hey teachermomma1! Welcome! I'm so sorry for your loss. How awesome you got to see babys heartbeat! Most of us have our first ultrasound on Monday so we are all nervously awaiting! Pregnancy after loss is so hard isn't it? If you ever need to vent your anxieties we are always around to listen!

Hello all! Welcome teachermomma1! I am also due february 27ish. I haven't had my 1st appt yet so I'm just going by my LMP. I am happy for you that you heard the strong heartbeat, that is such a relief to hear it. My appointment is on monday as senyeart4 said and I literally have a countdown on my phone for it! I've probably asked my hubby 5 times if he's off that day...lol.
I completely understand waiting to tell people about your pregnancies. My first pregnancy, I told some managers at work as soon as I found out at 5.5 weeks because I was using powered equipment that I felt would be unsafe. (dd is 16 months now)
Dh and I got pregnant back in Feb this year and we made the mistake of telling several people but unfortunately we lost that baby in March. This time, we are going to wait until at least the first appointment to tell a few people if it looks like all is going well at which point I will be nearly 8 weeks.

5 years ago

Hey ladies sorry I’ve been MIA been super nauseous and have already have to IV fluids once due to how unwell I’ve been and not being able to keep anything down but feeling a little bit better today
@KBRO2689 @senyeart4 I completely understand and agree even though I’ve seen my bub it’s been 3 weeks and I keep worrying about all the things that would have changed in this time. Other than the morning sickness I’m not feeling pregnant at all. Tired the last few days but otherwise I’m feeling no different! Can’t wait till you guys get your scans I’ve been hanging out waiting to hear some news from you guys!
I’m 9 weeks tomorrow I have 1 more week of work then I’m off for 2 weeks which I can’t wait for ! I’ve been nervous to tell people aswell but I’m a nurse in an oncology ward so there is a few things I can’t do whilst being pregnant so I have had to tell a few people from work hoping to get through this last week at work then I’ll be in the safe zone when I’m back
Welcome @mommyof2maybe and teachermomma1 sorry to hear about your losses hope you’re both feeling well

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo