Community post

Discussion

February 2019 babies

View Full Post

Just wanting to find the ladies expecting February babies! Ive been seeing lots of bfps and wanted to say hi and congratulations! I got my bfp last week and my edd is February 8. I already have two February babies so i was kind of surprised when i got my bfp. Anyone want to share their story?

149 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

61 - 70 of 149 Replies | Last Page

Good luck @priyatamil7890
Congrats @shanshan97 and welcome have you had a scan yet ?

5 years ago

Welcome and congrats to new ones and those who already saw their little bean !

I haven't been saying much, having had nothing new to "report". This morning though, I had some brown discharge that has now turned red I'm 6+6 today. No pains so far except I had some mild "gassy" cramps in my upper stomach in the morning. Nipples are no longer sensitive and seem to have "shrunk", so I'm not very hopeful.
Better luck to you all!

5 years ago

Ramenia, i had some spotting the other day too. I also had complete loss of every one of my symptoms. But after a couple days, the symptoms came back and all seems ok. I know its easy to let your mind go to the dark place, but keep hope. Its very common to have spotting and for symptoms to come and go. I will be thinking of you and praying bub stays put.

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! Thanks for letting me in this group. Going by my Lmp I am due feb 27. Looks like a couple of you are getting your first appointment on July 16 and that is my appointment day also! I will be almost 8 wks at that point and I am feeling like that is a long time off. I am somewhat nervous after my loss back in March but labs are looking good so its just paranoia I'm sure.
Senyeart4, thanks for the kind words on my posts. You've been a big help to me.

5 years ago

Welcome mommyof2maybe! So you are a February due date, yay! Pregnancy after loss is so hard. I had three losses before my daughter so i hope I can be of some help to you on your journey. Anytime you need an ear to listen to you we are here! So three of us have our first appointments on the same day!? That will be an exciting day! I can't wait to see everyone's us pics!

Thanks for the encouragement senyeart4, but I'm definitely out.
I went for a check up today and they found nothing in the scan but period blood. HCG was only 67. I was starting to feel pretty bad while waiting for the results, and right enough, soon after I got home I passed what I think was the sac, some 2 inches of tissue. Pains and bleeding stopped almost completely right after. I didn't see any embryon, so it might have been another blighted ovum .

Bye and for everyone else!

5 years ago

I'm so very sorry ramenia. I know there are no words i could say that would lessen the pain, but i am here to listen if you need to vent. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Ramenia I’m sorry to hear what has gone on for you! My thoughts are with you, I’m so sorry for your loss

5 years ago

Hey ladies, how is everyone feeling.
My morning sickness this week has been chronic, haven’t been able to keep anything down for the last few days and today is the worst so far. Been thinking of you all and hoping everyone is in good health

5 years ago

Hey Mrsjr96! Sorry to hear you have been so sick. I have had lots of nausea but no throwing up thankfully. The bloat is insane for me though. I can't fit into anything other than sweats lol. I have gained about 5 lbs of water weight so far. I haven't had that in any other pregnancies.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo