Community post

Discussion

February 2019 babies

View Full Post

Just wanting to find the ladies expecting February babies! Ive been seeing lots of bfps and wanted to say hi and congratulations! I got my bfp last week and my edd is February 8. I already have two February babies so i was kind of surprised when i got my bfp. Anyone want to share their story?

149 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

51 - 60 of 149 Replies | Last Page

Mrsjr96 that's so exciting! Let us know how it goes!!! you get to hear the heartbeat!!

5 years ago • Post starter

That's amazing!!!

That's so awesome! I literally have a countdown on my phone for my ultrasound! lol I just wanna see that everything is good! Since it'll be 8 weeks I'm hoping we can hear the heartbeat..it would be a great day and birthday for my boyfriend!

5 years ago

Ok guys, i need someone to tell me im being irrational! So, every time my friend and i have been pregnant at the same time, i have miscarried. My first miscarriage we both actually miscarried. She had hers and two weeks later i found out my baby stopped developing at 10 weeks. We both got pregnant again two cycles later. She carried to term and i had another miscarriage at 12 weeks. Then about a year and a half later we got pregnant at the same time again. She had her daughter and i had my last miscarriage. Now she just sent me a text with her positive test yesterday and my heart sank. I know it sounds silly, but im scared to death! And then to make matters worse, i had some brown spotting this morning. I just know it's over for me. I know there's nothing i can do and if it wasn't meant to be it wasn't, but im so angry. Why on earth did i put myself in the position to be heartbroken again.

I don't know how much help I can be bc I am worried myself about miscarriage...and this is my first pregnancy so I feel like for some reason it's more likely to happen and I know this person and this person had them so it could happen to me..etc etc.....it's scary. I would just try to remain calm bc your friends pregnancies have absolutely nothing to do with your pregnancy and your body. Try to remember that. Also I know I'm a newbie but I heard brown spotting around this time isn't a bad thing...only if it's red and continues. The only thing you can do and I can do is try to stay calm for ourselves and our little beans :) Hold on friend

5 years ago

@senyeart4 Thad’s super tough, it’s really hard to try and be happy for someone else with your own loses looming over you! I think you’ve just got to try and stay positive, you know your body is capable to carry to term and despite all your loses you have no reason to believe this bub won’t make it just like your other bub. As KBRO2689 said brown spotting doesn’t mean you’re out, just think of the beautiful bub you have who is happy and healthy and remember :your body is capable of doing it again!!
I agree with KBRO2689 I feel like this bub being my first I’m just waiting for something to go wrong, seeing the ultrasound yesterday was amazing but I just thought about all the time between now and my next ultrasound that bub could stop growing or that I could loose it! I think whether it’s your first bub, 5th or you’ve had loses we are all always worried about something going wrong. Just remember you’ve got this! You’re doing everything right and your friend being pregnant means no bearings on your capability to carry your bub to term

5 years ago

Thank you guys! You are absolutely right. I just tend to overreact and freak out over everything. The spotting was only once this morning. My other symptoms were totally gone today, but i know that is totally normal sometimes. I'm glad i have you guys to keep me in check lol

26dpo and BFN.. If BFP thn due will be on Feb 19....good luck to u

5 years ago

Due date 26th Feb. Following numerous miscarriages I am received extra care. I am absolutely terrified I’m going to lose this one again, it’s heart breaking. I keep getting period like cramps and as horrible as it sound shooting pains in my bum. I am petrified but I am trying to stay as positive as I can???? congratulations to you all and my condolences with all that have lost there babies before being able to meet them??

5 years ago

Welcome shanshan97 and congratulations! I know how hard it is to try to stay positive. We have all kind of been feeling anxious lately, so you are in the company of ladies who can understand.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo