Community post

Discussion

February 2019 babies

View Full Post

Just wanting to find the ladies expecting February babies! Ive been seeing lots of bfps and wanted to say hi and congratulations! I got my bfp last week and my edd is February 8. I already have two February babies so i was kind of surprised when i got my bfp. Anyone want to share their story?

149 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 149 Replies | Last Page

Congrats kbro2689! That's so exciting! Many obs wont see you until the 10 week mark unless there's a medical emergency. My first appt and ultrasound is 10 weeks on july 16th. There are still a lot of obgyn in my area that only do 1 scan at 20 weeks even if you have previously had early losses which is insane to me. I couldn't imagine waiting that long to see if everything is ok. I always wanted to go the midwife route but sadly there arent many around here. Let us know how the first appt goes!

5 years ago • Post starter

Aw how exciting KBRO2689 let us know what they say ?? I’ll be going to midwife route as that’s really the only option here in Australia.
I’m not sure when I meet with the midwife and at the moment I just work with my GP until i get further along i guess!

5 years ago

Hi Everyone. I'm due Feb 22nd! This is my first BFP/first Pregnancy/first EVERYTHING!!!
I am very excited and nervous as I have chronic hypothyroidism so am at a higher risk than normal to miscarry. I know it wouldn't be the end of the world but I still can't help feeling anxious, excited, nervous, all of it! haha. We have only told a select few and will tell the rest of the family after our first Ultra sound at the 7 week mark. I most excited to tell my mom!...I hope everyone's next 9 months are good & keep in touch

5 years ago

Congratulations daniraern! Welcome to the group! There's a few ladies here with first time pregnancy so you guys will have lots to talk about! My daughters due date was February 22nd too! She came a few days early though. No matter how many times you have been pregnant, the first trimester is always so filled with anxiety and stress. Hopefully you don't have too much and you have a very easy first trimester!

Hey all! I got my first appt scheduled for July 16th as well! Which is my boyfriend's birthday so that's really exciting! When I asked about midwives they told me that that I will always have a midwife for my appts and they do rotate them so when it comes to delivery day I will most likely know and be very familiar with whatever midwife is available that day. Which that does make sense. I'm just glad to be dealing with a female who obviously understands the inside and outs of what I will be going through personally. My first appt will just be an ultrasound to make sure the timeline is right which I'm sure it is. Then I have a full on appt on the 30th at 10 weeks to do family history and all that paperwork. This makes it very real and more exciting now! I am currently 5 weeks today and I'm just hoping and praying everything goes well and my little bean stays safe and healthy and happy!

5 years ago

That's awesome kbro2689! We will both have ultrasounds to share on the same day!

Hey ladies, how are we all feeling ?

5 years ago

Suuuuper tired here! Yesterday I started feeling achey like before you get the flu...no morning sickness yet but I have felt a little bit uneasy in the stomach off an on. I just can't wait until the 16th for the ultrasound! How are you??

5 years ago

Drained! My stomach feels yucky most of the time. Haven't thrown up yet though so that's lucky. My bbs are only ever sore when i first wake up for a few minutes. Im finding myself getting grouchy kind of easily. Anyone else getting hot and cold flashes? One minute I'm burning up and so i turn up the ac and then I'm freezing cold with goosebumps! So strange!

I’m feeling pretty okay, I’ve been having pretty bad morning sickness for about a week but it settled down yesterday and today so hopefully stays this way otherwise cramps here and there but most of the time I’d forget I was pregnant If I wasn’t feeling nauseous. I have my scan today, really nervous as I’m trying not to get my hopes up regarding a heartbeat as I’m only 6 weeks today.

@KBRO2689 glad you’re feeling pretty good, I totally agree with the tired thing I’ve been coming home from work and needing a nap hah, the waiting sucks but at least you’ll know you’re little bub will be that little bit further along!

@senyeart4 I completely understand that, have you been finding anything helps. Lots of people have been saying eat little bits frequently but that’s really hard for me with my job so haven’t really been able to try it out yet! I am getting a bit hot and cold haven’t really put it down to bubs though more just the climate in Australia hahah

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo